We all have had or are going through a time in our lives where we feel stuck, there are times when we do not know if what we are doing is correct or not, and what should we be doing. At times, all of us need some sort of an emotional push, and we are too afraid to talk to our family or friends. However, with this digital age, you do not always have to confront anybody and tell someone how you are actually feeling. Here is where the motivational speakers in India comes to the rescue. Why the Indian motivational speakers you ask? Because they know better the problems faced by Indian, and for obvious reasons.
If we talk about YouTube, you will find so many top motivational speakers that the list will never end, however we bring you a list of top 10 Motivational speakers in India in 2020. They all are highly regarded, and some of them even have millions of subscribers on their respective YouTube channels. Without further ado let us take a look at the list.
India’s Top 10 Motivational Speakers Of 2020
1. Dr. Deepak Chopra
- Dr. Deepak Chopra was a trained Doctor and is from Delhi, and found success as a Doctor in the US, however, he soon found his interest in spirituality and even practiced Transcendental Meditation (TM) with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
- He has writer number of bestselling books on Health and overall wellbeing.
- He has impacted many people through his ideas, books, and seminars.
- Celebrities like Oprah Winfrey, and Michael Jordan have openly spoken about Dr. Deepak Chopra. Dr. Chopra also organises retreats and runs a holistic center where people are welcomed to rejuvenate and de-stress themselves.
2. Yogesh Chabria
- Yogesh Chabria is one of top 10 motivational speakers in India 2020 of this list, because most of his speeches comes from his own experience as an entrepreneur.
- His childhood was hard on him, and started selling toys when he was just 5 years old. He is the founder of The Happionaier Way.
- When he moved to Iran, and was studying in school, he was selling clothes and comics and when he returned to India at the age of 16, he did door to door selling which was not easy either as people left dogs after him, however, he then started carrying dog biscuits with him.
- At the age of 14 he discovered Transcendental Meditation and is even a member of the Chicken Soup for the Soul. Apart from being a #1 Bestselling author, Chabria has spoken for tens of thousands of events and companies.
- He has spoken for top CEOs, Royalties, Billionaires, and even Celebrities along with millions of regular people.
- He is a regular columnist for CNBC, Time of India, and even Entrepreneur Magazine amongst many others.
3. Dr. Vivek Bindra
- Dr. Vivek Bindra is amongst the best motivational speakers in India, apart from being an internationally renowned motivational speaker, he is also a business coach and an entrepreneur.
- He has almost 11 million subscribers on his YouTube channel which tells us about his following.
- He is the CEO and Founder of Bada Business.
- Dr. Bindra has written at least 10 Motivational Books, he is famous for creating Leadership Development content which has helped people all around the globe.
- This motivational speaker regularly upload content and case studies on his YouTube channel which is free to be seen.
4. Sandeep Maheshwari
- With over 13 million subscribers on YouTube, Sandeep Maheshwari is amongst the top motivational speakers in India.
- This motivational speaker has a very inspiring story, born in a middle class family, many of his business turned out to be failures until the age of 26.
- He realised that the models in India are exploited and in order to help them he founded ImagesBaazar which has the world’s biggest collection of Indian images.
- His life struggles inspired Maheshwari to help others, and become a motivational speaker. He believes that nothing is difficult, the difficulty, slowly and gradually, goes away as you undertake the task.
5. T S Madaan
- Tarvinder Singh Madaan is also amongst the best motivational speakers in India and has 4 decades worth of experience himself.
- He is not only a motivational speaker but also a comedian and a loved actor.
- Madaan is a keynote speaker, sales trainer, and life coach who is regularly invited at several conferences, and conventions to speak.
- His sessions are educative and are filled with comedy, funny, and informative content and delivers speech in Hinglish.
- He has clients in Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Life Insurance, Retail and many many more industries.
6. Priya Kumar
- One of the youngest and influential motivational speaker in India, Priya Kumar was born in Chandigarh and is now based out of Mumbai. An international publication introduced Priya as “When Priya speaks, people listen”.
- She was introduced to Seminars and Workshops by his neighbour, Dr. Niranjan patel.
- She periodically posts vides on her YouTube channel to connect with people and speaks at several events, conferences, and seminars.
- Priya’s clints are some of the biggest names in India, which includes Airtel, Colors TV, and even Bacardi. She has been a bestselling author and have written many books, which include The Calling.
7. Shiv Khera
- Shiv Khrea along with being a brilliant motivational speaker in India, is also an activist, author and even an experienced politician.
- Before he became a motivational speaker, he worked as a car washer, and insurance agent.
- He has written many popular books, and has a Bestseller under his belt called You Can Win. He not only speaks at seminars, events, and conventions in India but abroad as well.
8. Simerjeet Singh
- Simerjeet Singh, from Delhi, is dynamic, and one of the youngest motivational speakers in India.
- Earlier in his career, after completing his Degree in Hotel Management he was accepted in the Marriott International Management Training program which is one of the most reputed program in the industry.
- He worked in India, Dubai, and even the US.
- However, he soon changed his path and after travelling to different countries, decided on becoming a motivational speaker.
- He has given upwards of 1000 speeches and inspired employees in over 100 companies.
- As a motivational speaker he has worked with companies like Vodafone, Novartis, and even TATA and has done seminars in Dubai, and various other parts of the UAE apart from India.
9. Dr. Ujjwal Patni
- Dr. Ujjwal Patni is another one of the top motivational speakers in India and has inspires lakhs of people every year through his seminars, and workshops.
- He is not only regarded as one of the best in India but overseas as well.
- He is an international trainer, and author apart from being a motivational speaker.
- Dr. Patni has shared the stage with many big celebrities, social figures, politicians, and even industrialists and has also received listing on prestigious “Top 10 Indian Thinkers”.
- He is a pioneer when it comes to business coaching and private training in India.
10. Rahul Kapoor
- Rahul Kapoor is one of the best and top motivational speaker in India, and the articles that he creates with the combination of Spirituality, Psych, and Science is used by over 10,000 companies and organisations, including many of the Fortune 500 companies of the world.
- His list of clients is very long which includes companies like 3M, ACC, Adobe, AMD, American Express, Coca Cola, and even Google.
- In the past 20 years he has inspired millions of people in various countries like India, USA, Singapore, and Australia along with many others.
- His programs have helped companies to attain operational excellence, increase revenue by sales, and even deliver better support to customer.
- He has also delivered a speech where 7,000 people were in audience.
These are some of the best motivational speakers in India, and have inspired millions of people. Have you attended any of their seminars or workshops? Or seen them on YouTube? Do tell us about your experience.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q 1. Who are top 10 motivational persons in India I should know about?
Answer: There are many motivational persons in India, however, we have curated a list of top 10. You can check the article above to see the top 10 motivational speakers in India with their official YouTube channels where they post motivational videos from time to time.
Q 2. Can I contact a motivational speaker directly?
Answer: More often than not, the motivational speaker will provide their contact information on their websites and YouTube channels from where you can directly reach them, however, many of them have tie ups with companies whom you can contact, so they can take care of the itineraries, schedule, travel, hospitality, and other necessities of the speaker.
Q 3. When should I book a motivational speaker for an event?
Answer: In general, booking a motivational speaker 4-5 months before your event is advised, however, at times, to book the bigger names you may have to book much earlier, sometimes even a year before.
Q 4. How do I book a keynote or motivational speaker in India?
Answer: As we said earlier, many of the speakers will provide their contact information on their website and/or YouTube channels, however, if you do not want to get caught up with their itineraries, travel arrangements and more, you can always hire an agency. There are many in India.