- TCS extends the last date of registration for its MBA Hiring Program
- In the program, a test will be conducted consisting of 47 questions, to be answered in 90 minutes or less
- Last date has been extended until 30th November from 9th November
Indian IT giant, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), has announced that the firm will be extending the last date to apply in its “MBA Hiring” program.
Under the “MBA Hiring” program, TCS is going to hire freshers who have just completed their Masters in Business Administration (MBA) and the last date for registration has now been extended until the 30th of November from the original 9th of November, which was announced earlier.
The IT major also said that it will announce the date for the tests for the same very soon and the interview date will also be announced soon after.
How to apply to TCS MBA Hiring Program:
- Log in to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Register and apply for the TCS MBA Hiring
- If you are already registered, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”
- If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose the category ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”
- Select your mode of test as Remote and click on ‘Apply’
- To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”
- The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
The minimum age should be 18 years while the maximum age has been kept at 28 years
2 Years Full-Time MBA/ MMS/ PGDBA/ PGDM/ Course in either of the following fields:
- Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology
- General Management
- Business Analytics
- Project Management
Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60 % or above in each of Class 10th Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester
B. TECH / B.E background prior to MBA / Integrated MBA is a must
Students of 2020, 2021 and 2022 passing out batch are eligible
Any prior work experience will be considered based on its relevance to the job role/ profile
Students should not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process
Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years.
It is mandatory for all the students to declare any gaps in education. If yes, students should provide valid reasons supported by Document proof.
Students should have completed regular/ full time.
Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time.
The test consists of 47 questions that have to be answered in 90 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Aptitude (7 Questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (20 Questions)
- Business Aptitude (20 Questions)
Rajesh Gopinathan, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Managing Director (MD) of TCS said, “Our attrition numbers are inching up slowly in line with wider trends in the industry but we continue to maintain industry’s best retention rates”.
TCS expects to hire another 35,000 people in the second half of FY22.