Railway RRC Recruitment 2020: Indian Railway’s Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) is inviting applications for the post of apprentice through its official website https://www.rrc-wr.com/. According to the Railway RRC Recruitment Notification, the interested and eligible candidates can now apply online through their websites and will be available until 5:00 pm on the 6th of February 2020 (06/02/2020). Through RRC Recruitment 2020, the Indian Railways wants to fill a total of 3553 posts of apprentice in several of its departments.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list, and the merit list will be shared by creating an average of the results of Class 10th and ITI Exam for the Railway RRC Recruitment 2020.
On the 13th of February, the merit list will be released, and the chosen candidates will have to appear in person for documents verification from the 28th of February. After getting selected, the candidates will have to take part and complete one year of training which will start from the 1st of April 2020.
Eligibility Criteria For Railway Recruitment 2020
Age: As of 6th February 2020, the applicant should be at least 15 years old and should not be over 24 years of age. However, relaxation on the upper age limit will be given to different categories.
SC/ST will get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit, OBC will get 3 years, candidates belonging to PwD will get relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit. Ex-Servicemen will also get relaxation of up to 10 years.
Education: As of 2nd January 2020, the applicants should have passed Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with at least 50% marks in total from recognized Board. Additionally, should posses ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
Salary details For RRC Recruitment 2020
Candidates that will be selected will get salary in the range of Rs 18,000 – Rs 56,900.
Fee For Railway RRC Recruitment 2020
There is a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100, however, candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD will not have to pay any application fees. Additionally, Women Applicants will also be exempt from application fees.
For more information, please click: https://www.rrc-wr.com/rrwc/Act_Appr_2019-20/Apprentice_2019-20_Notification.pdf
How To Apply online for Railway RRC Recruitment 2020
- Go on to the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell: https://www.rrc-wr.com/
- Click on “Apprentice Notification No. RRC/WR/04/2019” and a drop down menu will appear giving you two option, either to “View/Download Notification” and “Apply Online”
- After reading through the Notification, click on “Apply Now”
- If you have signed up in the past for the Railways Recruitment Cell, simply log-in with your ID and Password. If you are a new applicant, simply click on “Click Here To Register”.
- A registration form will appear wherein you will have to fill in all your credentials and click “Next”.
- Follow the steps and upload all the required documents and make the payment for the online application of Railway RRC Recruitment 2020 for the post of Apprentice.
Ranjeet Kumar yadav
Sir jee kitana age se utha rahe h sir jee
Shri Kunwar Singh
Please share full details.. I want to apply.