- The 2022 CBSE 10th Standard Result is anticipated to be announced very soon.
- According to the most recent information, the CBSE 10th Result 2022 will probably be made public today, July 4, 2022.
- Students can follow the instructions below to know how to check their results offline via SMS, online at cbse.gov.in, and on Digilocker.
The CBSE 10th Result 2022 is anticipated to be released very soon by the Central Board of Secondary Education. According to reports, today, July 4, 2022, is the expected day for the announcement of the CBSE 10th Result 2022. Students can verify it once it has been released online at the official website, cbse.gov.in. Students would also be able to get the CBSE Results via SMS, the UMANG app, and DigiLocker. Read further to know how to check your CBSE Class 10 Result 2022.
The Class 10 and 12 evaluation process is over, according to sources close to the CBSE, and the CBSE 10th Results 2022 will be made public first. An official announcement from board officials is pending, but today has been set as the tentative date for the CBSE 10th Result.
Students can access the results online at cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in after they have been made public. It is also speculated that the results will be made available on parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in, the CBSE’s new portal.
How to check the CBSE class 10 result 2022 online:
- Visit the cbse.gov.in or cbseresults.nic.in official website.
- Click on the link for CBSE Term 2 Result for Class 10 on the webpage.
- Enter your date of birth, school code, and exam roll number.
- Your 2022 CBSE 10th Result will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the page for your records.
The CBSE Results 2022 for Class 10 Term 2 will also be made available online on DigiLocker at digilocker.gov.in for easy access.
How to check the CBSE 10th Result 2022 on DigiLocker:
- Visit the official site at digilocker.gov.in or download the app.
- Enter your login information, such as your Aadhar number, etc.
- Click on the Central Board of Secondary Education folder on the homepage.
- Go ahead and click the “CBSE Term 2 Results for Class 10” file.
- On the screen, your tentative marksheet will appear.
- The PDF can be downloaded and saved for future references.
Due to heavy traffic on the day of the results, it is common for websites to go down or operate slowly. In these situations, students don’t need to worry because they can check the CBSE Result 2022 offline using SMS features.
How to check the CBSE 10th result 2022 via SMS
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Enter the message cbse10 > space > roll number.
- Send the SMS to 7738299899.
- You will receive your CBSE 10th Result 2022 via SMS.
The CBSE 10th Result 2022 will be made available on the UMANG app in addition to the official websites and DigiLocker. Students can also check their results via this app because there is a possibility that the websites will crash when the results are announced. Both the iOS Apple Store and the Google Play Store offer the option to download the UMANG app.
The second term exams for the CBSE 10th standard were held from April 26 to May 24, 2022. Today, the board will likely announce the Class 10 CBSE Term 2 Result 2022. The official websites and verified channels should be often checked by students for any upcoming updates.