- State Bank of India offers personal loans of up to ₹ 35 lakh via its YONO app
- Eligible customers will not be required to fill out any documentation
- SBI’s Xpress Credit facility was launched on YONO
India’s biggest lender – State Bank of India (SBI) – has now launched the Real-Time Xpress Credit (RTXC) on its YONO application. The State Bank of India announced that all of its eligible clients will be able to apply for personal loans of up to ₹ 35 lakh through the YONO app itself.
The lender also announced that while applying for the personal loan, the clients will not have the need to fill out any documentation.
With the entry of the Xpress Credit facility on the YONO app, eligibility, documentation, credit report check and other processes needed for the personal loan will be done digitally and in real-time.
The State Bank of India said that “Under Real-Time Xpress Credit, Central/State Government and Defence salaried customers of the bank will no longer require to visit the branch to avail a personal loan”.
The lender also said, “The credit checks, eligibility, sanction and documentation will now be done digitally in real-time”.
Though SBI YONO is offering a personal loan of up to ₹35 lakh, not everyone will be eligible for the same. If you want to learn about the eligibility requirements, continue reading below:
- People with SBI salary accounts with a monthly income of ₹ 15,000 will be eligible for the SBI Real-Time Xpress Credit facility.
- Employees of the Central, State, and Quasi-government, as well as Central PSUs (Public Sector Undertakings) and profit-making state PSUs will be eligible for this personal loan.
- Employees of certain educational institutions of national repute, and some chosen corporates with or without a link with the bank will also be able to use it.
The Chairman of the State Bank of India, Dinesh Kumar Khara, said that the Xpress Credit product off the bank will offer its customers with a hassle-free, paperless and digitised borrowing transaction.
The official website of SBI read that any person could satisfy its general corporate banking requirements with the help of the State Bank of India’s YONO Business platform.
The website also read that this solution will allow people to easily run their business from any place. India’s largest lender’s financial services will house its clients with the ability to do tasks ranging from the most basic to the most complex.