The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Limites, a government of India enterprice has issued a notification this ONGC Recruitment 2020 notification extends the deadline for the applications for the position of Associate Consultants and Junior Consultants.
Through this notification, ONGC is inviting all interested and qualified candidates to fill in the positions. The selected candidates will be posted at ONGC Rigs in Mehsana and Ahmedabad respectively in Gujarat via direct selection.
The ONGC Recruitment for Junior Consultant post and also the Associate Consultant post will be done online.
You can find all the details below:
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Overview
There are a total of 72 open vacancies for the positions of Associate and Junior Consultants which the company wants to fill.
|Position||Location and No. of Posts||Monthly Compensation/ Emoluments|
|Junior Consultant/ Associate Consultant||46 For Ahmedabad and 26 For Mehsana||Remunerations as per Company Policy|
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
ONGC has set certain criteria which the interested candidate must fulfil before submitting an application which are as follows:
The candidate who wishes to apply for this post should have retired from ONGC who must have worked in the company for at least 10 years at E3 to E5 level. The experience should be in Work-Over/ Drilling Operations.
As of 20th March 2020 (20-03-2020), the candidate who is applying for the posts should not exceed 65 years of age.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Role and Responsibility
The candidate hired is expected to offer complete supervision on all the activities associated with work over operations in the RTC shift patters like:
- The adequate inspection of the installation and the equipment thereof
- Thorough supervision of all operations at the installation
- To ensure that the installations, running and maintenance, of all machinery in the mine are carried out in safe manner
- To ensure compliance of SOPs, statutory guidelines and Mines act.
- Regular update of QHSE documentation
- Site inspection and supervision of site preparation, rig deployment at site, smooth execution of work over operations in co-ordination with Installation Manager and other departments, preparation of pipe tally and completion report etc.
- Any other responsibility required as per DGMS & other statutory authorities
How To Apply According To The ONGC Recruitment 2020
The last date of application is 20th April 2020 and the candidates applying for the post can do it through e-mailing their resumes. The e-mail addresses are as follows:
Candidates can also reach out to the above-listed e-mail ids to know about the format of the resume.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Selection
The candidates for the Associate and Junior Consultants according to the ONGC Recruitment 2020 will be done via Interview and Written Test.
However, the details like Date, Time and Venue for the same will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mails.
Also, the period of engagement will be 3 months.
For other details please refer to the official notification: https://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/82261442-b035-44f2-9645-dd1756611992/dateextend.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CONVERT_TO=url&CACHEID=ROOTWORKSPACE-82261442-b035-44f2-9645-dd1756611992-n4WJevL