- NHSRC Recruitment For Junior Consultant 2020 released
- The applications will be submitted via e-mail and not after 5th June 2020
NHSRC Recruitment For Junior Consultant 2020 has been released wherein the National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), which comes under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) is inviting all the eligible and interested candidates to apply for the job of Junior Consultants in the SNA Division on contractual basis for New Delhi location.
The application will be submitted via e-mail and the last date of application submission is 5th June 2020.
NHSRC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
To know the eligibility criteria which the company is looking for in a candidate are down below:
A candidate should be graduate in Communication with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Mass Communication/ Public Health from a reputed and recognised institution. Also, a minimum of 2 Years works experience in public sector/ social development sector communication.
Please Note: Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with National or State Governments
The candidate must be well versed with recent IEC activities of MoHFW including Social Media platform priority activities and should have the ability to work in highly demanding environment, liaising with academia, multilateral partners.
The candidate who wishes to apply for NHSRC Recruitment 2020 should be computer proficient with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Hindi along with willingness to work late hours and / or on weekends, if need arises is a must.
The candidate should not be more than 40 years in age as on 5th June 2020 and should have good health to undertake field visits.
NHSRC Recruitment 2020 Salary
A hired candidate will be entitled to receive a monthly remuneration between Rs. 40,000 and Rs. 70,000.
NHSRC Recruitment 2020 How To Apply
Candidates applying for Junior Consultant posts through NHSRC Recruitment 2020 must fill the application form in a prescribed format post-download, and e-mail the same along with relevant supporting documents specified in the advertisement at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 5, 2020.
Make sure you mention the post you have applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
You can find the application form here: http://nhsrcindia.org/archive/junior-consultant-sna
NHSRC Recruitment 2020 Roles And Responsibilities
- Coordinate and oversee all IEC activities of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and as directed time to time.
- Provide creative inputs and coordinate with stakeholders for development of Ministry of Health and FW, IEC content including media plan for IEC product dissemination.
- Identify and undertake the creative development of key messages that need to be included in communication materials for the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, IEC campaigns.
- Advise on the appropriate mix of materials to be developed as per the specific request for the other communication campaigns and creating prototypes/ artworks of MoHFW.
- Coordinate review of IEC/ BCC activities of the development partners.
- Coordinate development of creative graphics and content suitable for social media such as FaceBook, YouTube, Twitter, etc for MoHFW IEC campaigns.
- Coordinate development of the Annual Report, e-Book, Newsletter, Reports etc.
- Coordinate and oversee the work of the social media team for the development of communication campaigns/ materials, if needed. This includes guiding as well as overseeing aspects related to creative content development/ treatment, graphic design and layout.
- Make IEC/BCC Repository available online, and in coordination with NIHFW / as per requirements.
- Support in organizing IEC activities in exhibitions and fairs such as Trade Fairs, Suraj Kund Mela or any other fairs in which Ministry participates time to time
- Other media/IEC related work of IEC/media unit as directed time to time
For all additional information on NHSRC Recruitment for Junior Consultant 2020 please visit the following website page: http://nhsrcindia.org/sites/default/files/TOR-Junior%20Consultant-SNA%20%28English%29.pdf