Coming from the company which owns smartphone manufacturers like Oppo, OnePlus, Realme, and Vivo comes a smartphone called iQoo 3 which has been launched in India. The base price for iQoo 3 has been kept as Rs. 36,990. This is the first smartphone from iQoo which houses 5G support and the 2nd 5G phone to come to India after Realme X50 Pro 5G.
Apart from supporting 5G, iQoo 3 will also come in 4G variant in India.
iQoo 3 Specifications:
- The phone will run on the latest version of Android called Androoid 10 and will come with iQoo User Interface (UI) 1.0 skin on top of it.
- All the variants will come with a 6.44 inch HDR 10+ Super AMOLED screen and will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC.
- On the back, the smartphone comes with a quad-camera setup with a 48 MP primary camera, 13 MP telephoto lens, 2 MP Portrait camera, and 13 MP wide angle sensor which will have the ability of 120-degree field-of-view.
- On the front, the phone will house a 16 MP selfie camera in a punch-hole design.
- The phone will be powered by a 4,400 aAh battery which can support 55 W super FlashCharge technology.
- iQoo 3 will also come with an in-screen fingerprint setup and will be available in 3 colours – Tornado Black, Quantum Silver, and Volcano Orange.
Also Read: Android 11 Available In Developer Preview, Here Are Some Of The Features
iQoo 3 Price And Availability:
- iQoo 3 4G smartphone will come with 2 storage options. The 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage variant is priced at Rs. 36,990 while the 8GB and 256GB internal storage variants comes with a price tag of Rs. 39,990.
- iQoo 3’s top of the line smartphone with 5G network support comes with 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage and is priced at Rs. 44,990.
- The phone will go on sale from the 4th March 2020 on its official website and Flipkart.
- iQoo 3 Offers: The company is offering some attractive offers for its potential customers. There is a Rs. 3,000 cashback offer for people who purchase the phone using ICICI Bank debit and/or credit cards. Additionally, there are no cost EMIs. Also, there are other benefits for Jio users worth Rs. 12,000.
nice advanced techno phone
I want to buy immediately iQoo3(5G) from your company directly please let me know when the sale is starting
This has to be the most idiotic thing in the market. They are straightaway lying in their promos and email that got me here. That mail says they have launched a 5g cellphone for Rs.36990.
That is a lie as the 5g model is the one with 12gb ram and 256 gb storage priced at Rs.44990 this means they are luring people here giving the idea that the 5g phone is Rs.36990 when actually that price is for a 4g phone with 8 gb ram and 128 gb storage.
That’s a big fail because it is lying to customers which is never a good thing specially for a new brand. If they own all the companies they named they should have used one of those brand names to launch the phone as the brand name would have justified their cost.
The last thing I would say is that we don’t have 5G networks anywhere in India which means no one has a real reason to buy a 5g phone from a cheap sounding brand name for a high price. Thanks, but no thanks.