Coming from the company which owns smartphone manufacturers like Oppo, OnePlus, Realme, and Vivo comes a smartphone called iQoo 3 which has been launched in India. The base price for iQoo 3 has been kept as Rs. 36,990. This is the first smartphone from iQoo which houses 5G support and the 2nd 5G phone to come to India after Realme X50 Pro 5G.
Apart from supporting 5G, iQoo 3 will also come in 4G variant in India.
iQoo 3 Specifications:
- The phone will run on the latest version of Android called Androoid 10 and will come with iQoo User Interface (UI) 1.0 skin on top of it.
- All the variants will come with a 6.44 inch HDR 10+ Super AMOLED screen and will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC.
- On the back, the smartphone comes with a quad-camera setup with a 48 MP primary camera, 13 MP telephoto lens, 2 MP Portrait camera, and 13 MP wide angle sensor which will have the ability of 120-degree field-of-view.
- On the front, the phone will house a 16 MP selfie camera in a punch-hole design.
- The phone will be powered by a 4,400 aAh battery which can support 55 W super FlashCharge technology.
- iQoo 3 will also come with an in-screen fingerprint setup and will be available in 3 colours – Tornado Black, Quantum Silver, and Volcano Orange.
iQoo 3 Price And Availability:
- iQoo 3 4G smartphone will come with 2 storage options. The 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage variant is priced at Rs. 36,990 while the 8GB and 256GB internal storage variants comes with a price tag of Rs. 39,990.
- iQoo 3’s top of the line smartphone with 5G network support comes with 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage and is priced at Rs. 44,990.
- The phone will go on sale from the 4th March 2020 on its official website and Flipkart.
- iQoo 3 Offers: The company is offering some attractive offers for its potential customers. There is a Rs. 3,000 cashback offer for people who purchase the phone using ICICI Bank debit and/or credit cards. Additionally, there are no cost EMIs. Also, there are other benefits for Jio users worth Rs. 12,000.