- Salary of up to Rs. 15 lakh per annum to selected candidates
- No application fee
Indian Oil Recruitment 2020: the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) which is one of the Navratna companies of India has recently released a notification wherein it is inviting eligible and interested candidates to apply for the posts of engineers/ officers and graduate apprentice.
The recruitment will be done while considering the Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering (GATE) 2020 scores. And the application process has already begun.
There will be no Application Fees and will end on 6th of May 2020
Let us take a look at the details for IOCL Recruitment 2020
Indian Oil Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
The IOCL recruitment notification 2020 provides information about what the company is looking for in its candidates, look below for details
As on 30th June 2020, the candidate interested in applying shall not be older than 26 years of age. However, there is relaxation for different categories:
|Category||Relaxation In Age|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1/1/1980 and 21/12/1989||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/ SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and fulfilment of other conditions as laid down by Government of India||5 years|
The candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. /BE. /Equivalent) in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC.
Candidates who have completed/are pursuing Bachelor Degree in Engineering in any one of the following engineering disciplines are eligible to apply for the advertised positions:
- Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
- Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation Engineering etc.)
- Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Power Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
- Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Bio-medical Engineering/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
The minimum marks required are as follows:
|General/ OBC(NCL)/ EWS||65%|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||55%|
Also, Marks in GATE will be a key point in the eligibility, the IOCL recruitment 2020 says Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2020 examination in Chemical (GATE 2020 code: CH) /Civil (GATE 2020 code: CE) /Electrical (GATE 2020 code: EE)/ Mechanical (GATE 2020 code: ME) engineering disciplines in order to be eligible to apply for the advertised posts.
Also, the GATE marks of previous years (2019 or before) shall not be accepted.
Indian Oil Recruitment 2020 Nature Of Job
IOCL is looking to hire candidates to be posted in one of the divisions of Indian Oil – Refineries, Marketing, Pipelines and Business Development or in Corporate functions, eg., Information Systems, Optimization or in Subsidiary/ Joint Venture companies.
- In Refineries Division, based on qualification, may be posted in engineering services, process, production, projects, power plant, maintenance, inspection or in any other discipline as per organizational requirement.
- In Marketing Division, may be posted in Aviation Services, Engineering, Operations, LPG, Lubes, Maintenance & Inspection, Sales and Marketing, Technical Services or in any other discipline as per organizational requirement.
- In Pipelines Division, may be posted in operations and maintenance, construction, projects or any other discipline as per organizational requirement
- In Business Development, may be posted in petrochemicals & polymer projects, operations, sales/marketing, gas, renewable energy & sustainable development or in any other discipline as per organizational requirement.
Indian Oil Recruitment 2020 Salary And Other Remunerations
According to the IOCL recruitment which will be done through gate 2020 the selected candidates selected as Engineers/Officers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs.50,000/-per month. Additionally, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, and as amended from time to time.
Other allowances will be provided as per the company’s policies.
The gross valuation of remuneration to the company will be about Rs. 15.10 lakhs per annum inclusive of Performance Related Pay (PRP).
There will also be a services bond for the selected candidates based on the categories from which the candidate comes for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of joining.
|General||Rs. 3,00,000 only|
|EWS/ OBC(NCL)/ SC/ ST/ PwBD||Rs. 50,000 only|
Indian Oil Recruitment 2020 How To Apply
The application process has already begun and will end on May 6th
Follow these steps to know how to apply
- Candidates should go through all the necessary information available on the website www.iocl.com (Indian Oil for You > IndianOil for Careers > Latest Job Openings) before filling the application form online.
- Candidate must have a valid email id and mobile number, both active for minimum one year from the date of registration. Communications to the candidate will be sent on this email-id/ mobile number.
- Candidate must read the advertisement carefully and check their eligibility before proceeding to apply.
- The relevant link to apply ONLINE is available on the Indian Oil’s website www.iocl.com Candidates should click on the ONLINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving accurate information including the GATE 2020 registration number.
- Scanned copy of the signature, Aadhaar Card, Colour Passport Size Photo same used on GATE 2020 and other relevant documents will be needed.
- Candidates are advised to fill their GATE-2020 Registration number, category (Gen/EWS/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PwBD), qualification details etc. in the Online application form very carefully. Candidates will not be allowed to change their particulars after submitting of the On-line application and no request in this regard will be entertained subsequently.
- Candidates must ensure that they fill in the correct GATE 2020 Registration Number in the ONLINE application form. Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Discipline and Marks (out of 100) will be auto-filled based upon his/her GATE2020 registration number.
- After filling up the ONLINE application form in all respect, and being satisfied that all the entries are correct, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the submit button. If the online application is submitted successfully, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form.
In case of any query regarding the Indian Oil Recruitment 2020 For Engineers/ Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE 2020 you can also contact the company via the following email address: email@example.com
For all the other details, please refer to the official notification by clicking on the following link: https://www.iocl.com/download/GATE_2020_Detailed_Advertisement.pdf