- SBI YONO allows the consumers to file their income tax returns for free.
- SBI customers must follow specific steps in order to file their ITR using the YONO app.
- This service will be helpful as the deadline for filing ITR has been extended to December 31.
Customers of State Bank of India (SBI) who want to file their Income Tax Returns (ITR) can use Tax2Win on the YONO app. The country’s largest lender recently announced that its consumers would be able to file their ITRs using the YONO app. “Do you want to file an ITR? You can do it FREE with Tax2win on YONO. All you need is 5 documents. Download now: sbiyono.sbi,” SBI tweeted.
Customers of SBI can also seek eCA assistance for Rs 199. The offer is available until October 31, 2021.
SBI customers who want to file an ITR via the YONO app should keep in mind that certain documents are required while filing an ITR.
1. Aadhaar card
2. PAN Card
4. Details about tax deductions
5. Investment proof for tax savings
6. Interest income certificates
SBI clients must follow specific steps in order to file their ITR using the YONO app.
- Customers must first log in to SBI YONO.
- Then, consumers must pick the ‘Shops and Orders’ option.
- Candidates must now pick ‘Tax and Investment.’
- Then, choose ‘Tax2Win.’
The Central Board of Direct Taxation (CBDT) extended the ITR filing deadline FY 2020-21 for people to 31 December 2021 in September, owing primarily to the problems experienced by taxpayers in the aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic.
“The due date of furnishing of Return of Income for the Assessment Year 2021-22, which was 31st July, 2021 under sub-section (1) of section 139 of the Act, as extended to 30th September, 2021 vide Circular No.9/2021 dated 20.05.2021, is hereby further extended to 31st December, 2021,” the Finance Ministry said in a statement.