- IndiGo Flex Plan offers users to pay 10% and get the flight ticket
- 10 things to know about IndiGo Flex Pay scheme before buying a ticket
Recently IndiGo launched a flexible payment scheme named Flex Pay for its users which will allow them to book domestic aeroplane tickets by only paying 10% of the total fare. Flyers will have to make the rest of the payment (85%) in under 15 days from the date of making the booking or 15 days from the day of departure, said the airline.
10 Important Things You Know About The IndiGo Flex Pay Option
Let us take a look at the 10 things which you must know about the IndiGo Flex Pay scheme where the flyers will only have to pay 10% of the fare amount to book the tickets:
1) The Flex Pay scheme from IndiGo will be applicable only on bookings which are made through the official website of the company website, for the scheduled domestic flights only, given that, there need to be a minimum period of fifteen (15) days between the date of booking and the date of departure of the flight.
2) The flexible payment will either be 10% of the total fare or ₹400, whichever is higher and will be charged on a per passenger basis.
3) Customers will be required to confirm their booking by paying the total fare through the “Edit booking”, or through the payment link received at the time of making a Booking using the Flex Pay option they can also do it by calling the IndiGo call centre within the Flex Pay Period.
4) Flex Pay payment will not be accepted through rewards points or a voucher by any customer.
5) The Flex Pay period will be available to a passenger within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of making the booking.
6) The Flex Pay option will not be available for certain fares which also includes fares for armed forces and group bookings.
7) The Flex Pay option is available for a limited number of seats per flight, and remains subject to availability.
8) In case of cancellation of a booking, Flex Pay Payment will not be refunded by IndiGo to the customer.
9) A booking made using the Flex Pay option will not be modified until the payments for all outstanding amounts due for any such booking have been made by the customer before the expiry of the Flex Pay Period.
10) IndiGo reserves the rights to withdraw or modify these terms, at any time, at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason and without prior intimation.