Powerful tips to know where to hang wall clocks- Wall clock Vastu. Time is an integral part of anyone’s life. Wall clocks are an important item in every household. Off late, with the trending fashion of designer wall clocks, more people are getting interested in hanging them wherever they find it convenient. The simple trick you should remember is that if you place them in the right place you will see positive changes happening in your life and placing them in the wrong place can attract the worst. Here are 21 Wall Clock Vastu Tips to know where and in which direction you should hang wall clock
1. However, most of us, while hanging a clock doesn’t really pay much attention to where we are placing them. Our focus of attention remains on the comfort level on how we can easily know the time. But it is very important to keep few vastu tips in mind before hanging your wall clock.
2. Hanging wall clocks keeping Vastu tips in mind results in positive energy floating in the house. Putting the clock in the wrong direction would certainly lead to wrong results.
3. As per vastu, the wall clock should not be placed on a wall in the south direction of the building.
4. Wall clock vastu says it should not be hanged over a door.
5. Vastu suggests that the clock should be hanged on a wall in the east, west or north direction so that it is convenient to look at them while working and positivity is maintained in the house.
6. Hanging a clock in North is believed to attract wealth and prosperity
7. As per Vastu, if the wall clock is placed far from the bed, it is good as the bedroom is the place where the maximum time is spent.
8. When it comes to the bedroom, the best place to hang the wall clock is to place it facing towards the East side.
9. As a vastu rule, for the bedroom, if the East isn’t available you could also pick the North direction
10. If one sleeps his head facing south direction, then the wall clock should be placed on the wall in the north direction only.
11. Remember, wall clocks or calendars should always be kept inside the building and remain in working condition. No clock should be in non-working condition.
12. If you have a clock which is not working, remove it immediately or repair it.
13.No clock should be behind real time, but if possible, they should be one-two minutes ahead of correct time so that there is no possibility of being late.
14. The glass of the clock should be intact and never cracked or broken.
15. The clock should be cleaned time-to-time.
16. According to Vastu, if you have a pendulum clock it is good to bring positive sound vibrations.
17. Place pendulum wall clock in East direction.
18. Never keep clock behind the correct time.
19. Avoid pacing a clock that depicts negative energy or loneliness.
20. Make sure you clean clocks on a regular basis.
21. You can place a clock in the West, but that should be the last option.