- UIDAI tells people of mAadhaar app which offers a plethora of Aadhaar services
- The mAadhaar app is available in 13 languages and offers more than 35 Aadhaar online services
- For the best experience, UIDAI requests users to uninstall the previous version and download the latest one
The Unique Identification Authority of India also known as UIDAI, via its mAadhaar app, provides a plethora of Aadhaar services. The unified app which is available in 13 languages and offers more than 35 Aadhaar online services in a single app.
UIDAI, in a tweet, said, “Get more than 35 Aadhaar services like download eAadhaar, update status, locate Aadhaar Kendra etc. on your smartphone”.
Get more than 35 Aadhaar services like download eAadhaar, update status, locate Aadhaar Kendra etc. on your smartphone. Download the #mAadhaarApp from:https://t.co/62MEOf8J3P (Android)https://t.co/GkwPFzM9eq (iOS) pic.twitter.com/wTei36WCpw— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) February 8, 2021
In another Tweet, the Aadhaar issuing authority requested people to uninstall the previous version of the app, “For best experience of the #mAadhaar App, uninstall any previously installed versions. Download the latest version”
For best experience of the #mAadhaar App, uninstall any previously installed versions. Download the latest version from:https://t.co/62MEOf8J3P (Android)https://t.co/GkwPFzM9eq (iOS) pic.twitter.com/fS9mCzc62x— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) February 9, 2021
mAadhaar is often looked as an Aadhaar card in a wallet, however, it is much more than that. If a user make use of mAadhaar app, a plethora of benefits can be availed right from the app such as:
1) Get Aadhaar by downloading or ordering a reprint of Aadhaar or by retrieving lost or forgotten Aadhaar
2) View/Show Aadhaar in offline mode, particularly when residents are required to show their ID proof
3) Update address in Aadhaar via document or without document proof
4) Keep/Manage Aadhaar of family members(up to 5 members) in one mobile
5) Share Paperless eKYC or QR code to service providing agencies
6) Secure Aadhaar by Locking Aadhaar or Biometrics
7) Generate or Retrieve VID which user can use in the place of Aadhaar to avail Aadhaar services (for those who have locked their Aadhaar or do not wish to share their Aadhaar)
8) Use Aadhaar SMS services in offline mode
9) Check Request Status Dashboard: After enrolling for Aadhaar, ordering reprint or updating Adhaar data, the resident can check the status of the service request in the App
10) Book appointment to visit Aadhaar Seva Kendra
11) Aadhaar Sync feature allows the resident to fetch the updated data in the Aadhaar profile after successful completion of an update request.
12) Time-based One-Time Password can be used instead of SMS based OTP to avail Aadhaar Online Services available on the UIDAI website
13) Locate the Enrolment Centre (EC) helps the user find nearest enrolment Centre
14) mAadhaar users can download Aadhaar card in the app itself
You can easily create a profile on mAadhaar application if your Aadhaar card is linked to your mobile number. Such users can register their profile in the app installed on any smartphone irrespective of the operating system.