- Mussoorie administration places strict guidelines on tourism
- Earlier during the Independence Day weekend, the district administration had capped the influx of tourists
- Guidelines for Mussoories visit
If you are planning a visit to the Queen of Hills Mussoorie, this weekend, then you should be interested in this piece of news.
In order to prevent the corona infection, the district administration has fixed the number of tourists for Mussoorie to control the crowd gathering at tourist places over the weekend.
At max 15,000 tourists will be able to stay in Mussoorie this weekend reported by news agency ANI quoting DM Dehradun Dr R Rajesh Kumar.
Earlier, during the Independence Day weekend as well, the district administration had capped the influx of tourists.
District Magistrate (DM) of Dehradun Dr R Rajesh Kumar said, “Only 15,000 people can visit Mussoorie during weekends. It is mandatory for the visitors to carry 72-hour prior RT-PCR negative report”.
Mussoorie Tourist Cap: All About COVID-19 Guidelines
- Only 15,000 people can visit Mussoorie during weekends.
- It is mandatory for the visitors to carry a 72-hour prior RTPCR negative report.
- Registration on Dehradun Smart City Portal
- There is also a ban on two-wheeler entry in Mussoorie on weekends.
- If someone wants to go by his car, then the corona test report and hotel booking will be mandatory for him.
On Monday, the Uttarakhand Government extended the ongoing COVID-induced curfew until the 7th of September. The restrictions have been extended because of the worsening coronavirus situation.
According to the new order, the COVID-19 curfew will stay in force till the 7th of September at 6:00 AM.
Also, as a country, India reported over 47,000 fresh cases of COVID-19 and 509 deaths in the last 24 hours, as per the Union Health Ministry. Under the nationwide COVID-19 vaccination drive, India has administered more than 66.30 crore vaccine doses so far.