- Download Aadhaar Card from anywhere at any time using this single link
- UIDAI shared a direct link for the Aadhaar Card holders
- Users, however, will need an OTP before downloading the Aadhaar Card
UIDAI has made it all the more easy to download the Aadhaar Card online. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has shared a direct link — eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ — that will make it possible for the Aadhaar card holder to download their 12-digit unique identification card online anytime and from anywhere.
The UIDAI informed about the service in its tutorial tweet from its official Twitter handle.
Sharing the direct link to get one’s Aadhaar card online, the UIDAI tweeted, “Download your Aadhaar from https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in anytime anywhere. You can choose to download ‘Regular Aadhaar’ that displays the complete Aadhaar number or ‘Masked Aadhaar’ which shows only the last four digits.”
This direct link of UIDAI will enable its users to download Masked Aadhaar, which will hide the first 8 digits of the Aadhaar card.
Download your Aadhaar from https://t.co/C190bVXBCk anytime anywhere.
You can choose to download 'Regular Aadhaar' that displays the complete Aadhaar number or 'Masked Aadhaar' which shows only the last four digits.
To learn more:https://t.co/xfmofQ9jSA— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) June 28, 2021
Here is the step-by-step guide to download Aadhaar card online:
For online Aadhaar card download, a user will have to log in at the UIDAI’s given direct link — eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ — and login via an One Time Password (OTP).
Thereafter, one needs to follow some simple steps that are as follows:
- Login at UIDAI’s direct link — eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/;
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number;
- Tick at the box on the left of ‘I want a masked Aadhaar’ option if you want a masked Aadhaar card;
- Enter security code or Captcha;
- Click at ‘Send OTP’;
- The OTP will be sent on your Aadhaar-registered mobile number;
- Enter OTP;
- After submission of the OTP, your Aadhaar card details and the option to download Aadhaar will appear on your computer monitor or on the cell phone screen;
- Click the download option and save it for future references.