- Harvard University offering 64 FREE courses online
- These are distributed among various subject areas
- See how you can apply
One of the most prestigious universities in the globe and the oldest higher educational institute of the United States of America, Harvard University is offering free online courses for people to apply.
As the deadly Coronavirus pandemic is on the rise and educational institutions across the globe have been shut to abide by social distancing, many universities have taken their lectures online so students do not miss out on learning and their syllabus is completed.
However, irrespective if you are a student or not but are interested in widening your horizon and take up some online courses Harvard University is offering 64 FREE online courses which is nothing short of a golden opportunity.
The duration of these courses varies from 1 week to 15 weeks depending upon the subject area and the syllabus. Interested people can get more information about these courses at the official online learning page of Harvard University: https://online-learning.harvard.edu/
The online courses cover various subject areas including but not limited to Business, Health & Medicine, Art & Design, Data Science, and Computer Science.
How You Can Apply To Harvard University Online Courses?
Here are the steps to apply for Harvard University online courses:
- Visit the official website of Harvard University at: https://online-learning.harvard.edu/
- Use the filters to find the subject, start date, school, duration and the difficulty level as per your liking
- Upon getting the list as per your filters select the course of your choice
- Fill in the application form with all the mandatory information required and submit
- You will receive the confirmation of your phone along with an e-mail
Harvard University is amongst the other educational institutions who have cancelled in-person classes for the year owing to the Coronavirus outbreak which has infected almost 700,000 people in the US and have claimed the lives of 34,500 people.